AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO LEASE A HIGH-END LOGISTICS DEVELOPMENT: A16 CARGO CENTER, LOCATED ON ONE OF THE PRIME LOGISTICS LOCATIONS IN THE NETHERLANDS ALONGSIDE ONE OF THE MAIN LOGISTICS ROUTES, CLOSE TO THE SEA PORTS OF ROTTERDAM AND MOERDIJK.
A16 Cargo Center will be realized in accordance with highest building standards, comprising 31,000 sqm GFA warehouse space in total and will be delivered in March 2022 on a turnkey basis. Distri Development 3.0 B.V. – a joint venture between Built to Build and Proptimize – acts as owner and developer. Denc Architects is responsible for the design of the building.
GOOD ACCESSIBILITY DIRECT ON THE A16 MOTORWAY
The location is situated directly on the A16 (Rotterdam–Breda–Antwerp) motorway with connection to the A15 (Maasvlakte–Nijmegen–Ruhr Area) and provides an excellent base for both the Randstad and West Brabant. Furthermore, the logistics park is easily accessible and clearly visible from the A16 motorway and is also located close to the provincial roads N3 and N217. From this landmark location within a 30 minutes drive 1.3 million consumers can be reached. It is home to many major (inter)national logistic companies. The proximity of the Dordrecht Inland Seaport, the sea ports of Rotterdam (less than 30 minutes), Moerdijk and Antwerp and the Alblasserdam Inland Terminal guarantees good accessibility and quick access by road and water. The surrounding region of Rotterdam and the Randstad are together Europe’s largest international logistics, Smart Industry and maritime network. The Government and the municipality of Dordrecht are investing heavily in good accessibility. DistriPark Dordrecht will have its own entrance and exit on the A16 motorway.
A16 Cargo Center consist a new grade A distribution center with a total surface (GFA) of 31,184 sqm, divided in 27,523 sqm warehouse, 1,543 sqm office space, 2,118 sqm mezzanine fioor and 187 parking spaces. The warehouse will be divided into two sections of respectively (A) 13,814 sqm and (B) 13,709 sqm.
The construction works will start per May 2021, anticipating a delivery of the building in March 2022.
Name development: A16 Cargo Center
Start construction works: May 2021
Location: Distripark Dordrecht
Environmental category: 4.2
Site: 43,000 sqm
Total GFA: 31,000 sqm
Loading docks: 26 pcs
Overhead doors: 2 pcs
Parking spaces: 187 pcs
Clear height: 12.2 m1
BREEAM-NL rating: *** very good
Delivery: March 2022
Warehouse A: 13,814 sqm
Mezzanine A: 1,081 sqm
Office A: 558 sqm
LOADING DOCKS A: 13 pcs
OVERHEAD DOORS A: 1 pcs
WAREHOUSE B: 13,709 sqm
MEZZANINE B: 1,037 sqm
OFFICE B: 985 sqm
LOADING DOCKS B: 13 pcs
OVERHEAD DOORS B: 1 pcs
• Steel building frame;
• Insulation value of RC=6.0 sqm K/W for the roof and RC=4.5 sqm K/W for the façades;
• Fire alarm and evacuation alarm, fire hoses, emergency lighting as per regulations. All in
compliance with NEN 6079
• Concrete floor load c. 5,000 kg/sqm (expedition c. 2,500 kg/sqm);
• Floor flatness warehouse according to NEN 2747, Class 1 (super flat);
• Racking point load c. 9,000 kg;
• Concrete mezzanine, average floor load 800 kg/sqm c. 11.0 m1 depth, level c. +5.4 m1;
• Storage sprinklers, roof-net certified automatic sprinkler system (ESFR FM guidelines);
• Free span of 22.8 m1 (column structure);
• 26 loading docks;
• Maximum clear height 12.2 m1 at storage area;
• Electrically operated steel overhead doors at dock;
• 2 electrically operated overhead doors at ground level (4.0 x 4.5 m1);
• Dock shelters with bumpers and wheel guides;
• Battery charging area with 1 battery charger per 1,500 sqm warehouse;
• Sufficient number of 230V and 400V power connections;
• Sufficient (fluorescent) LED lighting (lux);
• Heat pump;
• Indirectly fired heaters in combination with downflow fans.
• 3 levels;
• Mechanical ventilation, fitted with air-conditioned ceiling cassettes;
• Suspended ceilings fitted with monitor friendly integrated (fluorescent) LED lighting;
• Cable ducts for data, phone and electricity;
• Fully equipped, separate male and female toilet sanitary facilities on each office floor;
• Fire alarm and evacuation alarm, fire hoses emergency lighting as per regulations.
• 2.5 m1 high security fencing;
• 2 entrances and exits for truck traffic with electrically operating sliding gates;
• Loading pit is suitable for incoming and out going standard European trucks;
• Paving with heavy-duty concrete bricks;
• Sufficient outdoor site lighting over loading pits;
• The roof construction is solar panels ready.